Aerospace Product Repair and Modification Technicians
Aerospace Product Repair and Modification TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Product Repair and Modification Technicians in Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This is an Electrical/Avionics position to support the Val/Ver ADCPII modification.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
- Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of an aerospace vehicle.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform modifications.
- Proficient in wire routing and termination on a variety of connectors.
- High school diploma or GED
- Typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.