Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians
Aerospace Product Repair & Modification TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians at Mountain Home AFB, Idaho.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
- Shift expectations: Base of 40 hours – Overtime mandatory if/as required
- Work schedule: Monday thru Friday
- Start time / End time: 6:00am to 2:30pm
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.