Aerospace Mechanical Stress Engineers
Aerospace Mechanical Stress EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Mechanical Stress Engineers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Supports the design, analysis, substantiation of Supplemental Type Certification (STC) projects for an Air Transport Aircraft.
- The Mechanical Stress Engineer will work under the direction of a more Senior Design Engineer.
- Engineer will work on green aircraft and aircraft systems such as GPS, TCAS, ATC, ADS-B, SATCOM, Radar, and EO/IR, and their associated controllers, annunciators and antennas.
- The mechanical stress engineer will be primarily responsible for analyzing the modified aircraft design to produce stress analysis that substantiates structural airworthiness artifacts.
- Work location is at the Oklahoma City airport.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of general aircraft structural drawings
- Ability to manipulate 3D models and 2D drawings in Solidworks of mechanical assemblies
- US Citizenship
- Knowledge of ATA Drawing & Document Standards
- Knowledge of 14 CFR Part 25 Aircraft architecture
- Knowledge of FAA STC Certification process
- Experience in conducting stress analysis for metallic / composite components and airframe structures and preparing reports
- Experience in completing static stress reports and developing analysis for airframe structural repairs
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.