Aerospace Technical Representatives
Aerospace Technical RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Technical Representatives in Seattle, Washington!
We are a premiere staffing agency providing high-paying contract and direct-hire employment opportunities. We’d love to partner with you to help you take your career to new heights. Check out the following information about this incredible employment opportunity we have right now with a great client of ours.
The primary function of the Technical Representative is to support company customers in Seattle while performing maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and return to service of the Aircell Broadband System (ABS) onboard customer aircraft. The Technical Representative will assure that all work performed is accomplished in accordance with all company, airline manuals, and FAA regulations. The skill and knowledge level for this position must be commercial aircraft systems, specifically electrical and avionics equipment troubleshooting and testing. Expect to work on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. The Technical Representative interfaces and works collectively with company airline partners to ensure good communication and closure of day-to-day maintenance concerns. The presentation of information will be frequent and must be delivered professionally.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist company customers with the planning and execution of maintenance, troubleshooting and repair
- Provide information and maintenance planning information to company customers
- Work collectively with company Airborne Maintenance Control Center (AMCC) and Planning
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation for all maintenance work performed on customer aircraft
- Ensure that all the required maintenance and preventative maintenance is being performed in accordance with all company, airline and FAA regulations
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with airline partners, and 3rd party maintenance personnel
- Achieve and maintain specific customer satisfaction goals as defined by the Line Maintenance Manager
- Assist in diagnostics checks on company system installed onboard customer aircraft
- Complete assigned tasks as required to meet schedule. This includes but is not limited to working with our airline partners maintenance planners, aircraft routers as well as third party contract vendors
- Provide training of the ABS system to maintenance vendors and airline personnel
- Insures all tooling and equipment required to maintain the ABS system is available and up to date
- Assist Line Maintenance Manager in the development of improved maintenance and preventative maintenance of the ABS system
- Mentors others to ensure they achieve a thorough working knowledge of company systems
- Provide feedback to vendors and airline partners regarding company systems and provide solutions needed for areas for Continuous Improvement
Qualifications You’ll Need To Have:
- Associates degree in related discipline preferred
- A&P Certificate Required
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and Linux
- 3 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance including electrical and avionics installations on commercial aircraft
- Ability to interpret all technical manuals and schematics including engineering orders supporting the installation and repair of the ABS system
- Strong customer service skills and familiar with cultural etiquette international experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to travel domestic and Internationally
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time with short notice
- Ability to work holidays, weekends, and all shifts based on airline schedules and available ground times
- Previous Technical Representative background preferred
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.