Aftermarket Dealer Development Specialists
Aftermarket Dealer Development SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aftermarket Dealer Development Specialists in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Build your career with a leading global manufacturer of high quality construction equipment and compact construction machines. Enjoy the excitement of working for an organization that serves multiple industries, including construction, landscaping, agriculture, and architecture, as well as municipal bodies in applications such as roadbuilding, rail transport and recycling.
At Wacker Neuson, we believe in a culture of mutual respect and agility, built on the values and mindset of a family enterprise. Headquartered in Munich, Germany with our strategically located sales teams and international production sites, Wacker Neuson Group employs more than 5,500 people worldwide. There is plenty of opportunity for you to build your career with Wacker Neuson.
In the US, enjoy casual work attire with jeans all week, flexible and non-traditional work week schedules, health and well-being programs including an onsite gym at our Menomonee Falls location, and many competitive benefits that will get you excited to choose Wacker Neuson as your next employer.
The Aftermarket Dealer Development Specialist is responsible for the development and training of Wacker Neuson’s dealer network. Evaluate new potential dealers, create annual dealer development plans and conduct all technical training on the compact equipment product line to create a fully equipped certified dealer network. The compact equipment product line includes but not limited to excavators, skid steer loaders, material dumpers and wheel loaders.
Remote Work: Yes, 50% travel is expected.
Location: This position is based in Wacker Neuson’s Pacific Coast market. The region expands from Colorado to Washington, providing hands-on support to our market dealers within the region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Training and Dealer Development:
- Train dealers and internal employees on the newest technology within the compact equipment product line.
- Assist the field sales force with prospecting and evaluating new potential dealers that meet the requirements set forth by corporate.
- Evaluate existing dealers and create annual development plans to elevate their support capabilities obtaining and growing their Wacker Neuson Certified dealer level.
- Conduct ongoing train the trainer programs which support the regional field service trainers.
- Develop training material within a group setting and implement a consistent training program on a national stage. Lead regional field schools as well as certified service training classes within the Wacker Neuson Technical Academy located at the company headquarters.
- Assist the product support department and field sales force with machine issues by working with dealer technical staff to resolve.
- Ability to provide onsite rapid response support to the dealer network where high profile or visible quality/durability issues surface on a limited and isolated basis.
- Work with engineering, product management and manufacturing to assist with product improvement based on knowledge obtained from field travel and customer feedback.
- Prepares and submits informative, timely field training and service reports to Technical Services Manager, Americas.
- Keeps the Technical Services Manager updated in a timely fashion on machine issues, customer feedback and quality/volume of field training.
- Creating annual dealer development plans for review by management and then implementation at the dealer level.
- Internal summary reports showing status of contracted dealers related to the multiple tier certified dealer program.
Service Parts Sales:
- Promotes the sale of specialty tools, service parts and accessories to meet the corporate goal of minimizing equipment downtimes and maximizing dealer potential.
- Work with the department parts analyst to create and implement industry leading parts programs.
Travel and Planning:
- Establish effective and efficient travel plans with primary and secondary objectives.
- Coordinate travel plans with management and the assigned dealer network to ensure effective execution of the dealer development strategy.
Self – Development:
- Stay current on all expert training standards, repair procedures, part changes, machine improvements and web changes.
- Self-learn equipment through research, studying and hands on time in and out of the field. Work closely with Wacker Neuson European factories as well to understand all products produced within the organization.
- Maintain a lead “train the trainer” role and act as a role model for regional field trainer and dealer staff.
- Attend trade shows and join associations to represent and keep abreast on the latest industry leading support techniques.
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- A bachelor degree in a related field or associates degree with experience in related field.
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in hydraulic and diesel engine technology associated with excavators, skid steer loaders or equivalent is preferred.
- Expert ability to read, interpret and train on schematics related to electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Excellent verbal, written and public speaking skills.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process improvements.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a passport or ability to obtain one.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.