Airbus Maintenance Instructors
Airbus Maintenance InstructorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Airbus Maintenance Instructors in Orlando, Florida.
Assist with development and facilitate training for maintenance technicians, engineers, and maintenance field station vendors in accordance with FAA and company standards.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, maintenance, and integration of the SMS throughout Frontier
- Identify hazards and safety risk assessments including change management
- Ensure effectiveness of safety risk controls
- Promote safety
- Advise the accountable executive on the performance of the SMS and on any need for improvement
- Accountable for achieving safety performance relative to job tasks
- Manage risk acceptable level: green or lower as defined by Frontier’s company risk matrix
- Train required formal (Airbus aircraft specific) Airframe, Powerplant, Avionics, and Systems Courses to technicians/engineers/maintenance station vendors
- Provide required CFR/Regulatory Compliance for recurrent training
- Update paper and electronic training files of each mechanic to reflect accomplished training
- Develop the required course material to meet FAR and company standards
- Develop training material by writing, editing, and making proposals to management
- Able to use ACT’s Suite trainer for formal classroom training instruction
- Able to use FTD and Airbus A320 Simulator for Engine Run / Taxi Instruction
- Provide formal OJT to technicians
- Audit all FMIS training inputs for accuracy and completion
- Upload all new business partners and employees into LMS
- Upload all new outstation mechanics and Fuel TTT employees into FMIS
- Assist the students with any LMS technical issues
- VDRP Ensure that department personnel, including themselves, are properly trained, qualified, and current to perform assigned tasks VDRP
- VDRP Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM 100.03: Maintenance Training for Maintenance Organization Personnel and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position VDRP Authority
- Enhance, Improve, and/or clarify Maintenance and Engineering Policy and Procedures through the use of Publications Change Request (PCR), Engineering Authorization Request (EAR), and Task Card
- Change Request (TCCR)
- Modify FMIS, Business Partner Data Base, and LMS system for training purposes only
- Authority to modify status of personnel in FMIS for completion of training
- Authority to modify status of personnel in FMIS for noncompliance of required training
- Authority to modify status of personnel that have left the company or business partner
- Publish Training courses to LMS
- Develop and update courses as needed
- Five (5) years of aviation line or hangar maintenance experience
- Required FAA A&P license, field/military experience
- Required three (3) years experience in classroom instruction and/or adult learning environment
- Preferred FAA-certificated Ground Instructor
- Preferred three (3) years’ experience of Airbus A320 Aircraft
- Formal education of A320 series system operations
- Strong understanding of aircraft system operations
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust,
- Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.