STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Assemblers in Sylmar, California.
Performs complex production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and airborne illumination system, equipment and accessories using manual or automated assembly tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform the processes necessary for the fabrication and production of Solar Cells, including Photolithography, Cap Etch/Window Clean, Thinning, Lift-Off, Evaporation, Sinter, Saw-Dice, Lot Code, Classify & Test and Silicon Diodes.
- Perform the processes necessary for growth of semiconductors, including operation of MOCVD vacuum system, Metal Organic material handling, X-ray Diffractometer,
- Assembles electronic and optical components in a variety of packages such as TO-can packages, ceramic substrates, and fiber pigtailed packages Test die, Headers Caps, Mark Caps, Solder Pin, Soldering wire assembles, and Wire Bonding.
- Performs rework, repair and modification to parts and assemblies.
- Test optical components using lasers and other optical sources.
- One or more years of experience in aerospace assembly and fabrication
- Ability to read & follow complex written directions
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- Basic familiarity with computer systems
- Understand basic math concepts
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay alert and maintain concentration
- Prior fabrication and production of solar cells, sensor assemblies
- Works independently, as well as in a team environment
- Monitor process conditions and controls to insure product conformance
- Proficient at determining processes necessary for project completion
- Solve problems using logic and methods
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, resourceful
- Excel, Word, Measuring tools, Blueprints, Schematic
- High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.