Aircraft Assembly Technicians (Vertical Lift)
Aircraft Assembly Technicians (Vertical Lift)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Assembly Technicians in Mesa, Arizona.
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning and blueprints, as well as other forms of both written and oral instructions.
- Mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites work on Apache Longbow Helicopters.
- Follow specific tool control, FOD (Foreign Object, Debris) control and safety guidelines and policies.
- Start time: 5AM
- End time: 1:30PM
- Experience in assembly, disassembly, install, test and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies on Apache Longbow helicopters.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with aircraft assembly processes.
- Experience reading and interpreting assembly instructions or drawings.
- Prefer specific Apache Longbow knowledge in systems such as Hydraulics, Flight Controls, Rigs, Fuel, Environmental Control Systems, Avionics, Wire Harness Installation nd routing, Fairings, Brakes.
- A & P certifications are preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.