Aircraft Cabin Cleaners
Aircraft Cabin CleanersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring energetic and active Aircraft Cabin Cleaners in Dubuque, Iowa. Ideal candidates will have an unrestricted driver’s license for at least one full year and a clean driving record and preferably previous cleaning work experience.
As an Aircraft Cabin Cleaner, you will need to be reliable, punctual, cordial to your co-workers and a self-starter; who understands the importance of working safely and efficiently.
- Clean and sanitize aircraft interiors; duties include the following; cleaning of lavatory sinks, countertops, mirrors, toilets and surrounding areas; table changes, walls, ceilings, doors, floors, aircraft seats and tray tables, first-class center console, beverage trays, seat pockets and armrests; drains, spigots, exterior cabinet surfaces and galley trash cans and/or trash compartments, overhead bins, windows, air vents, passenger service units, walls, kick plates, and closets
- Clean aircraft flight deck windows, glare shields, flight display monitors, flight deck inside surfaces (mirror, oxygen gear, and nose gear sites), sliding table/cup holders and floors, forward control panel, console panel, control pedestal and forward/aft fuse panels dusted and vacuumed; removal and disposal of trash from flight deck
- Ensure correct aircraft seat covers are in place and attached properly; seat belts must be uniformly crossed
- Ensure correct safety evacuation card and seat pocket contents are in place and in good condition
- Ensure pillows and blankets are cleaned, properly folded and returned to specified stowage locations
- Responsible for cleaning bio-hazards in accordance with training requirements
- Vacuum floors including under the seats and seat cushions
- Removal of “Foreign Object Debris” (FOD) from ramp surfaces adjacent to or surrounding the ramp area
- Removal and disposal of trash from galley trash cans, trash compartments, and cabin trash compartments
- Ensure aircraft has been through its security search
- Other duties assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.