Aircraft Cabin Mechanics
Aircraft Cabin MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Cabin Mechanics in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services is rapidly growing, and we are looking for new team members to be part of our journey as the leading UK MRO. If you want to be part of the next chapter of our journey playing a key role then we’d love to hear from you!
This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a growing, dynamic organisation, where you have opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a number of experienced cabin/interior mechanics who have a minimum of three years’ experience working on live aircraft to join our line maintenance team in Birmingham. We have opportunities available for contract and permanent positions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interior/cabin maintenance of Customer aircraft to the highest standard
- Work with B1 or B2 Certifying Engineers to identify impending problems and generate solutions
- Provide updates to B1 or B2 Certifying Engineers on any issues impacting their work plan
- Report any unsafe situations to their Supervisor and via the internal reporting system (Centrik)
- Carry out maintenance in accordance with approved Maintenance Data
- Accountable for the technical integrity of all work carried out under their control
- Undertake career development via engagement with the Mechanics Passport Scheme
- Maintain the highest standards of tool control within the work area
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the Company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
- Maintain the expected standards of time keeping, discipline and productivity
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a cabin/interior mechanic
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org