Aircraft Certification Engineers
Aircraft Certification EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Certification Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with ODA (Organization Designation Authorization) Project Administrators, ODA Unit Members and Project Management to establish and maintain certification plans and to identify and resolve certification issues.
- Support ODA Project Administrators in planning, executing, and recording type certification board meetings, FAA tech briefings and certification issue resolution meetings.
- Review certification documents and associated approval forms to assure accuracy and procedural compliance with FAA accepted certification plans.
- Identify certification process improvement opportunities and develop solutions to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Audit certification projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relative engineering or certification experience required.
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Time management skills to support multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficient in use of standard Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in ENOVIA is preferred.
- Desire to acquire and share knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Diplomatic and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work with high level technical and management personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of ODA procedures and FAA procedural requirements and guidance is preferred.
- Knowledge of 14CFR23, 25, & 35 regulations.
- Exposure to Engineering certification documents is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.