Aircraft Compliance Coordinators
Aircraft Compliance CoordinatorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Compliance Coordinators in Orlando, Florida.
The Aircraft Compliance team helps to ensure the airworthiness of our client’s fleet by tracking and auditing maintenance performed on critical parts of the aircraft such as engines, landing gears, and APUs. The Coordinator, Aircraft Compliance supports the Supervisor, Aircraft Compliance in the areas of compliance, aircraft deliveries, investigations, and business partner management and is a liaison between employer and critical airline parts business partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build inventories of new aircraft
- Review and audit maintenance completed on engines, APUs, and landing gears
- Manage aircraft and associated components time (hours/cycles) in TRAX as required.
- Manage aircraft flight times (hours/cycles) in the Sabre interface/TRAX as required.
- Manage life limited component’s electronic history and back to birth records as required.
- Maintain accurate electronic and paper aircraft records and technical documents for these areas
- Assist Supervisor Aircraft Compliance in investigations when needed
- Maintain accurate aircraft records, including but not limited to entering, tracking, and filing (electronic and paper)
- Additional administrative tasks and duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- One (1) year aircraft records maintenance experience
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a driving record that meets our client’s insurance standards
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Available for occasional overnight travel (25%)
- Pass a ten (10) year background check pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Maintenance Management
- Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR)
- Familiarity with aircraft terminology and understanding of technical 121 operations concept
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs, Air Transportation Associations (ATA), Airworthiness Directives and Technical Directives
- Familiarity with Airline M & E Systems such as TRAX
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts
- When working or traveling on flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for our client’s culture, that is, exhibit our client’s values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Promote our client’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting its Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
- Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls
- Upholding safety performance metric goals and understanding how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
- Computer and other office equipment
- Normal Office Environment
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently. (Light)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.