Aircraft Component Repair Specialists
Aircraft Component Repair SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Component Repair Specialists in Lemoore, California.
- Start / End Time: 0530 – 1400
Project Skills & Requirements:
- Troubleshooting/repairing/testing avionics equipment
- Top 3-5 technical/software skills needed to perform this role/job: Electronics theory/knowledge, ability to troubleshoot down to discrete level.
- Disassembles systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
- Performs routine troubleshooting of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
- Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of a aerospace vehicle (e.g. jacking, towing, system operations).
- Works under general supervision.
- Test and troubleshoot electronic circuitry to fault isolate and identify the malfunctioning discrete or active components (microcircuits, transistors, capacitors, resistors, etc.), with 4 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Capable of performing repairs and conducting final acceptance testing on avionic equipment.
- Capable of reading and interpreting assembly drawings and electronic schematics.
- Experience in soldering to a high-reliability standard such as MIL-STD-2000 or J-STD-001C, and ability to inspect own work for compliance to quality standards.
- Experience in operating electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, frequency counters, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Experience using various hand tools to (dis)assemble avionic equipment.
- Capable of organizing and prioritizing workload.
- Capable of using Windows-based computers.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance and access to the Lemoore Naval Air Station is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.