Aircraft Component Repair Technicians
Aircraft Component Repair TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Component Repair Technicians in Lemoore, California.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Disassembles systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
- Performs routine troubleshooting of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
- Fabricates and modifies aerospace products according to specifications.
- Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of a aerospace vehicle (e.g. jacking, towing, system operations).
- Works under general supervision.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.