Aircraft Composites Technicians
Aircraft Composites TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Composites Technicians in Marana, Arizona.
Applicants should have at least three (3) years of aircraft composite experience to be considered.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Performing repairs to aircraft composite components using the following materials: Fiberglass, Aramid, Carbon Fiber, other advanced Carbon Materials
- Necessary techniques performed include: wet layup, prepreg layup, metal-to-metal bonding utilizing vacuum bagging, hot bond and other advanced technique
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have 3+ years’ experience commercial aircraft
- A&P License, knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools, and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Ability to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.’s, etc., with very little assistance
- Ability to use all tech data and a/c drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs
- Ability to fabricate parts
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license is required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.