Aircraft Composites Technicians
Aircraft Composites TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Composites Technicians in Marana, Arizona.
Applicants should have at least three (3) years of aircraft composite experience to be considered.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Performing repairs to aircraft composite components using the following materials: Fiberglass, Aramid, Carbon Fiber, other advanced Carbon Materials
- Necessary techniques performed include: wet layup, prepreg layup, metal-to-metal bonding utilizing vacuum bagging, hot bond and other advanced technique
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have 3+ years’ experience commercial aircraft
- A&P License, knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools, and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Ability to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.’s, etc., with very little assistance
- Ability to use all tech data and a/c drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs
- Ability to fabricate parts
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license is required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.