Aircraft Composite Technicians
Aircraft Composite TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Composites Technicians in Oscoda, Michigan.
Duties & Qualifications:
- 1+ Years of experience required.
- MRO experience is HIGHLY preferred
- A Certificate is preferred but not required
- Performs composite repairs related to molds, wet and prepreg layup, repair of existing structures pertaining to Honeycomb.
- Carbon Kevlar and Fiberglass construction.
- Ability to perform hot and or cold bond repairs per the Aircraft SRM.
- EAS & other approved documentation with direct supervision.
- Identify damaged components by visual or tapping method with direct supervision.
- Ability to learn proper repair technique and materials required.
- Ability to learn proper techniques to sand, trim.
- Prime and fit repairs to parts.
- Ability to follow instructions for repair sequences, and completing necessary forms.
- Ability to understand and observe all safety procedures and maintain a clean work environment
- Cleans and removes any foreign objects generated during the course of effecting repairs.
- Complies with all safety procedures at all times.
- Document all work accomplished on a daily basis.
- Performs such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned by her his supervisor.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.