Aircraft Data Analytics Engineers
Aircraft Data Analytics EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Data Analytics Engineers in Florence, Kentucky.
Increase aircraft reliability and lower maintenance operating cost through enhanced fault predictability through the use of data analytics and aircraft reliability engineering protocols.
- Monitoring all ATA chapters of aircraft performance to identify and analyze trends to determine appropriate preventive actions to avoid disruptions in service .
- Provide engineering approved data to tech support and maintenance control for trend resolution.
- Ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
- Must work well with others and be willing to share technical knowledge with peers.
- Reviews and analyzes Airplane Health Management data regarding chronic and repetitive discrepancies to ensure that repetitive problems identified through data analytics are addressed
- Provides technical assistance to the Maintenance Control Center (MCC) and field personnel to aid in troubleshooting, fault isolation, and corrective action for chronic and repetitive discrepancies which have been highlighted through the use of data analytics
- Develops Action Plans for resolution of chronic and repetitive maintenance discrepancies highlighted through data analytics
- Coordinates with Maintenance Control, Engineering and Technical Support to ensure Action Plans developed by the data analytics team are effectively managed
- Provide technical support to Technical Operations, Ground Operations, Flight Operations, and other personnel
- Reviews incoming health management data to update Action Plans as necessary.
- Tracks Action Plan accomplishment to ensure timely correction of chronic and repetitive discrepancies.
- Maintains files of Action Plan documentation developed by the data analytics team.
- Initiate maintenance program changes and changes to maintenance documents
- Participates in industry working groups, industry steering committees, industry meetings, and conferences
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Manager of Technical Support.
- Must hold a current and valid FAA Mechanic Certificate.
- BS/BA in related field or equivalent in experience
- Must possess detailed knowledge of aircraft and avionics systems and principles of troubleshooting.
- 10 years aircraft maintenance experience
- 5 years’ experience on widebody aircraft
- Previous aircraft health monitoring program experience preferred
- Proficient in Office suite of programs, word, excel, powerpoint
- Familiarity with aircraft and engine system components.
- Positive attributes
- Meets deadlines
- Remembers & follows instructions
- Meets daily attendance & punctuality standard
- Work is thorough
- Produces accurate, dependable work
- Output is consistent
- Complete attention to detail
- Volume of work produced meets expectations
- Commitment to task
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.