Aircraft Door Design Engineers
Aircraft Door Design EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Door Design Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
- Responsible for design, development, and certification in the area of systems for new and existing 14 CFR Part 23/25 aircraft. Responsible for development and documentation of system architecture, system requirements, system schematics and computer simulations, coordination of system test article fabrication and/or validation of initial design through physical test, and certification documentation of aircraft hydraulic systems.
- Prepare certification plans, conformity requests, equipment qualification test plans/results, system safety documents, ground and flight test plans/results and certification reports.
- Reviews engineering drawings for systems prepared using computer based drafting tools (CATIA/CCD and/or CATIA V5).
- Supplier coordination and review of supplier engineering documents.
- Troubleshooting activities in both production and field environments.
- Support investigation, root cause analysis, corrective action, and ODA/FAA coordination of aircraft field issues and component failures when warranted for certification concerns.
- Coordinate with other Cessna Engineering disciplines such as Airworthiness, Project, Flight Test, Aerosciences, Propulsion, Avionics and Electrical, Flight Controls, Landing Gear and System Safety and/or the FAA.
- 3+ years of related experience in the design, development and testing of Environmental Control Systems and/or Ice Protection systems on fixed wing aircraft
- CATIA fluent for preparation of layouts, trade studies, kinematic models, and engineering drawings o Aircraft aluminum structure design; familiar with typical fabrication and assembly processes (forming, machining, fastening, etc.)
- Aircraft mechanical system design
- Preferred: CATIA V6 and Enovia experience
- Engineering Degree Required.
STS Technicians Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technicians Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.