Aircraft Electrical Design Engineers
Aircraft Electrical Design EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Electrical Design Engineers in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
Job Purpose & Scope:
Work with a small, yet diverse, group of Aerospace Engineers to learn the essential duties and responsibilities of his/her role in development and design of custom aircraft modifications or first-of-type projects.
- Work with a team of engineers to support the design, integration, and testing of a variety of avionics systems.
- Understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Create system schematics, system descriptions, interface documents, wiring diagrams, functional test requirements, and design compliance reports for upgraded aircraft systems.
- Review installation drawings, qualification test data, and reports.
- Research specifications for components.
- Work with suppliers and internal customers to assist with investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving system, component or aircraft issues.
- Process engineering design changes, perform tests, process test data and troubleshoot test anomalies at the system level or sub-system level.
- Perform engineering analysis on electrical systems as needed
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before employees in the organization
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in electrical and/or avionics systems
- Have working knowledge of electrical, avionics, and wire harness design guidelines for CFR Part 25 aircraft
- Have experience working with CAD programs (AutoCAD a plus)
- Have excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident required
- Ability to obtain/maintain a DOD security clearance
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.