Aircraft Electrical / Electronic Installation Designers
Aircraft Electrical / Electronic Installation DesignersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Electrical / Electronic Installation Designers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
- Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
- Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry, antennas).
- Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
- Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Develops basic statements of work.
- Participates in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
- Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design.
- Works under general direction.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.