Aircraft Electrical Engineers III
Aircraft Electrical Engineers IIISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Electrical Engineers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of repairs and alterations related to aircraft electrical and in-flight entertainment/lighting systems.
- Skilled in the interpretation of aircraft wiring manuals and system diagrams for troubleshooting and repair.
- Collaborating with Maintenance, Planning, Engineering and Materials teams for coordination of repairs/modifications.
- Authoring Engineering documents associated with the above tasks, such as ER/A’s (Engineering Repair/ Authorization), AA’s (Action Authorizations), AMDS (Aircraft Maintenance Document System) work cards, etc.
- Act as a mentor to junior engineering and co-op staff for development of electrical troubleshooting principles.
- Substantiating the airworthiness/ regulatory compliance of engineering documents.
- Maintaining compliance with applicable FAA, DOT, ICAO, FCC, OSHA regulations and Policy and Procedures (TOPP) pertaining to the above responsibilities.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- The successful candidate should have the ability to communicate to a diverse audience in various formal and informal environments.
- Applicants must be able to interact with various departments and external suppliers and agencies, and negotiate solutions that are acceptable to each organization.
- Applicants must have excellent problem solving skills, ability to develop comprehensive action plans, and the ability to handle sensitive issues with appropriate discretion.
- A four year accredited undergraduate engineering degree (EE), or equivalent is required, although other engineering degrees may be considered if the candidate has a strong electrical system/electronics background.
- Familiarity with FAR’s and DOT regulations related to aircraft dispatch is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with major airline operations is preferred.
- Knowledge of systems (AMDS, Insight, OTIS, EARTH, SCEPTRE, etc.) is desired.
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures is desired.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.