Aircraft Electrical Design Engineers
Aircraft Electrical Design EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Electrical Engineers in Atlanta, Georgia.
The mission is all about refining and enhancing the aircraft cabin experience. As part of our mission we are developing state of the art, wireless In-Flight Entertainment Systems (IFE). This position will be involved in engineering and evaluating these systems.
- Technical oversight of hardware development at third party suppliers.
- Technical oversight of collateral engineering activities at third party suppliers including component obsolescence mitigation, failure analysis, root cause analysis, design updates and continued airworthiness of fielded systems.
- Oversee hardware product development, design verification and qualification performed by third party partners.
- Ensure compliance with all FAA regulations and procedures to ensure risks are properly managed.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- 4 year degree relating to Electrical or Aeronautical Engineering, will consider related experience in place of degree.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience relating to product development.
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting hardware issues, root cause analysis, design updates, testing and validation, qualification testing and factory support.
- Strongly prefer familiarity with qualification of equipment for installation in airborne systems.
- Must possess clear written and oral technical communication skills.
- Ability to communicate to a diverse audience in various formal and informal environments.
- Ability in analyzing incomplete information and implementing timely decision making while mitigating risk factors.
- Willingness to travel and work off-shift hours where required.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.