Aircraft Electrical Modification Specialists
Aircraft Electrical Modification SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Electrical Modification Specialists in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Hiring Note: Secret clearance is required for this role.
- Performs on and off aircraft electrical modification to electrical wiring and system components which includes but is not limited to: wire / harness / connector / component removal, installation, & repairs, routing, terminations, continuity checks, troubleshooting, and ADCPII / MIDS-J & disturbed systems operational checks / verifications.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of recent aircraft electrical modification experience and demonstrate the ability to utilize various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, wiring & schematic diagrams, engineering dispositions, technical directives, technical orders, & modification workbooks, part lists / kits, and ground support / test equipment.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of aircraft / maintenance safety, tool control, FOD, quality management systems, and industry standards relative to discipline.
- F-15 electrical modification experience; theory of operation of ADCPII / MIDS-J system.
- Experience / training associated to fiber optics relative to ADCPII / MIDS-J modification highly desired.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.