Aircraft Electrical Technicians
Aircraft Electrical TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Electrical Technicians in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading electrical components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Configures electrical components and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Works under general direction
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring.
- Ability and understanding of routing instructions and handling of harnesses.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform<br> <br> Proficient in wire routing and termination on a variety of connectors.
- F-15 experienced preferred but not required.
- Individuals must possess their own personal standard tools while in the US tools will be provided when deployed and possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
- Additionally, individual must be willing to work nights and overtime as required on short notice.
- Individual must be willing to travel on short notice. Refusal will be considered as self-termination.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.