Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Electricians in Jacksonville, Florida.
Hiring Note: A secret clearance is required for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the performance of aircraft bench and or flight line operational testing, troubleshooting, adjustment, repair and installation of any complex or non-complex aircraft electrical or electronic system in the testing development and modification of aircraft and related systems.
- Perform assembly, installation, check-out physical characteristics, operational testing and modification of wire bundles in the testing, development and modification of aircraft in accordance with DOD, manufacturer, company supplier and other directives.
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Able to use common hand tools.
- Able to perform close tolerance assemble operations.
- Able to effectively communicate orally and written with other employees, members of supervision and others as required in their duties.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- Able to perform assigned duties while wearing required safety equipment.
- Able to perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or physical location and conditions.
- Order parts, pan stock, tools, materials and equipment as required to perform assigned duties.
- Required Avionics knowledge for trouble-shooting during induction and delivery of all aircraft.
- Responsible for complying with all rules and regulations concerning health and safety, FOD prevention, tool control, contracts, facilities and other pertinent processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the proper performance of assignments and the prudent handling of product, tools and equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor and management for the benefit of the company, program or employees.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.