Aircraft Engine Certifying Technicians
Aircraft Engine Certifying TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
STS is expanding its engine maintenance capability and invites those with the relevant experience to apply for the role of Engine Workshop Mechanic.
STS Aviation Services is rapidly growing, and looking for new team members to join our leading UK MRO and be part of the most exiting engine maintenance project in the U.K. If you want to be part of a great team and make a difference, we want to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in engineers or technicians with Rolls Royce and CFMI engine heavy maintenance experience, but will provide all necessary training.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of engine mechanics carrying out maintenance, repair & modifications on customer engines, as required, ensuring that requirements of Part 145 are complied with, to the highest standards and in accordance with company maintenance processes and procedures..
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, repair, structural modification and overhaul of customer engines to include all forms of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and certification of maintenance within the scope of company approvals.
- Working under supervision but must be relied upon to work autonomously and self-certify work – leading the standards of maintenance execution by example.
- Ensuring the engine maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction for on time performance and technical dispatch reliability.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a mechanic in an aircraft/engine maintenance environment.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal & supervisory skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Eligible to live and work in the U
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call +44 (0) 7599 654 660.