Aircraft Engine Shop Technicians
2023-03-27 2023-03-27 USD00.00HOUR
Aircraft Engine Shop TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Engine Shop Technicians in Houston, Texas.
- The Engine Team is frequently required to respond to AOG aircraft anywhere in our system on very short notice and, at times, required to stay on location for an extended period of time.
- Remove, Inspect, Repair, and Install GE CF-34 engines on Mesa CRJ 200, 700, 900 and Embraer 175 Aircraft in a timely fashion.
- Remove, Inspect, Repair as required, and install Engine QEC components.
- Maintain Engine shop tooling as required ensuring readiness at all times.
- Successful applicants will be expected to qualify for and obtain Run/Taxi and ARA/RII Authorization cards on all CRJ and Emb-175 types.
- Successful applicant must be able to travel extensively on very short notice.
- Ensures all tasks assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer`s manuals or other FAA accepted or approved data.
- Responsible for interpreting aircraft and engine technical manuals, & electrical drawings.
- Responsible for maintaining work area in a neat, clean, and safe condition at all times.
- Must be able to perform all basic maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time.
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot aircraft systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Hold an FAA Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Familiar with computer data entry, and other Microsoft windows based programs.
- Capable of lifting objects weighing up to 50lb.
- Able to work any shift to include nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to travel extensively with little notice.
- Problem solving and organizational skills are required.
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment.
- Must be able to read and understand maintenance manuals, IPC, and wiring diagram manuals.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org