Aircraft Experimental Schedulers
Aircraft Experimental SchedulersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Experimental Schedulers in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in concert with shop build teams to ensure parts are completed and delivered to POU ahead of schedule.
- Establish and manage priorities on experimental production orders based on tool/schedule need dates.
- Work with experimental manufacturing to ensure priorities are aligned with capacity and adjust as needed. Maintain tool shortage reports and reconcile all shortages accordingly.
- Work close with experimental functional areas such as SCM, engineering, program management, and flight test, to identify design changes, late parts, or other issues.
- Take appropriate action to reconcile and limit risk to the build.
- Attend meetings a/r to coordinate risk items.
- Communicate with Material Coordinators to get ECD’s on critical parts.
- Work with build teams to communicate risk and potential contingency plans.
- Work with planning team to communicate scrap parts, changes in planning needed, reorders.
- Analyzes material and part shortage lists to determine impact on schedules and capacity of assigned area.
- Run SAP shopping cart to issue pick lists to crib when shop is ready for parts to be pulled and delivered to POU.
- Perform all necessary SAP transactions to keep SAP record keeping accurate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High school education required.
- Knowledge of aircraft build sequence preferred.
- Must have strong SAP skills and knowledgeable on various transactions, as well as an ability to read blueprints.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Candidate should have a strong sense of urgency and possess good multitasking and time management skills.
- Understanding of continuous improvement is a plus.
- 3-4 years build support experience is desired.
- Proficient with SAP transaction, Pios, and MS Office.
- Assembly, Scheduling, or planning background with ability to interpret blueprints and shop documents is desired.
- Grade dependent upon experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.