Aircraft Experimental Sheet Metal Fabricators
Aircraft Experimental Sheet Metal FabricatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Experimental Sheet Metal Fabricators in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a wide variety of operations to fabricate sheet metal parts and assemblies including layouts according to templates, blueprints and specifications.
- Lays out curves, angles and dimensions of parts using shop math and sheet metal fabrication practices and fabricate templates according to specifications of lofting plates and blueprints.
- Builds form block from wooden or plastic materials according to template, blueprints and specifications.
- Forms sheet metal parts by hand or on power equipment over form block or pattern.
- Assembles and mounts sheet metal pars or assemblies.
- May build shop aids, jigs and fixtures for experimental projects.
- Responsible only for own work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Requires the use of shop math, blueprints and specifications, some measuring instruments, and knowledge of sheet metal fabrication trade.
- Minimum 3 years sheet metal fabrication and airframe assembly experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.