Aircraft Experimental Sheet Metal Mechanics
Aircraft Experimental Sheet Metal MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Experimental Sheet Metal Mechanics in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To build a variety of routine sheet metal parts and assemblies.
- Works from blueprints, work orders, templates, oral and written instructions to fabricate and assemble sheet metal parts where detailed instructions are available but minor decisions and some judgment is required to meet specifications.
- Assists with the development of shop aids, jigs and fixtures in the assembly of experimental sheet metal structures.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments such as calipers, protractors, micrometer and scale.
- Operates power equipment such as drill motor, rivet gun, saw, hydraulic press, hand roll, shear and power brake.
- Responsible only for own work.
- 2 to 3 years of Major aircraft assembly experience.
- Blueprint reading experience is required.
- Required to provide their own toolbox with standard aircraft assembly tools, including pneumatic tools.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.