Aircraft Fabrication Specialists
Aircraft Fabrication SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Fabrication Specialist jobs in Salt Lake City, Utah!
- Performs machine set-up, machining, welding set-up, welding, sheet metal fabrication and extrusion, tube bending and fabrication tasks.
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks.
- Assembles precision mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Assembles, repairs, modifies and installs various power plants and drive trains.
- Perform soldering on electronic and avionics products.
- Assembles and installs wire harnesses and avionics products.
- Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests.
- Performs basic organic chemical conversion and paint preparation.
- Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
- Works on articles of moderate complexity using established drawings and requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.