Aircraft Fabrication Specialists
Aircraft Fabrication SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is looking to hire Aircraft Fabrication Specialists in West Jordan, Utah.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs machine set-up, machining, and fabrication tasks
- Performs regular machine preventative maintenance and repairs
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks
- Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests
- Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements
- Works on articles of limited complexity following established drawings and requirements
- Works on daily cleaning and area organization to ensure a clean and manageable work area
- High school diploma or GED
- Composite experience is preferred but not required
- Aerospace experience is preferred but not required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.