Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians
Aircraft Ground Support Equipment TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technician in Dulles, Virginia!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Aircraft Ground Support Equipment and a Premier Service Provider, is currently seeking a skilled GSE Mechanic . Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines required, as well as the ability to troubleshoot electrical and hydraulic systems from schematics. Candidates are required to supply their own hand tools. Must be able to pass background check and have a valid driver’s license.
- Perform preventative maintenance repairs on GSE equipment
- Perform light & heavy repairs on GSE equipment
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, gas and LP)
- Troubleshoot A/C and D/C electrical systems
- Ability to read an electrical schematic
- Knowledge of Generators 400 hz as well as 28volt
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems
- Ability to read a Hydraulic flow schematic
- Utilize computer software to diagnose Powertrain Management Systems
- Ability to repair 80 & 48 volt DC systems
- Troubleshoot and repair Airstart systems
- Continue to receive ongoing training to gain knowledge of the equipment
- Maintain the required level of productivity
- Accurately complete vehicle repair orders timely
- Complete Vehicle repair order
- Responsible to note all parts used on a repair
- Responsible for accurate and complete repair
- Communicate safety concerns found on vehicles to management
- Communicate customer requests for service to management
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines experience: 3 years
- Good oral and written skills
- Must have tooling to meet minimum tool list
- Vocational training certificate or equivalent in work experience
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.