Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians
Aircraft Ground Support Equipment TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians in Austin, Texas.
- Candidate MUST HAVE previous GSE experience.
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time.
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools.
- Must hold valid AP license.
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days.
- Must obtain copies of training records. Work will be performed on various time schedules.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.