Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians
Aircraft Ground Support Equipment TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians are responsible for performing preventative maintenance, troubleshoots, and conducting repairs on light and heavy Ground Support Equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete routine preventive maintenance on Aircraft Ground Support equipment Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or company owned equipment
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and LP) Troubleshoot and repair; electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain Management Systems
- Participate in ongoing training to gain knowledge of equipment and repair techniques
- Meet 85% productivity expectation while working independently and following all safety/quality expectations
- Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Perform various tasks as assigned by manager
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the equipment repair industry.
- Previous ground support equipment is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Diesel Engines, Electrical systems, Hydraulics, Generators.
- Computer literate.
- Must furnish own hand tools.
- Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
- High school diploma or G.E.D Degree in Automotive, Diesel mechanics preferred
License and / or Certification Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Vocational training certificate or equivalent in work experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to constantly stand, walk, twist (neck), stoop/bend, reach (forward/side), simple grasping with both hands, lift, push, and pull
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services offers hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today at 1-800-359-4787.