Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians
Aircraft Ground Support Equipment TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians in Savannah, Georgia.
Assist with elementary, maintenance installations, repairs, modifications and preventative maintenance to ground support equipment throughout the facility, in a team oriented work environment.
- Understanding of ground support equipment and machinery to include, industrial safety requirements, forklifts, vehicles and other aircraft related support equipment.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, measuring instruments, and other equipment necessary for job performance.
- Basic knowledge of oils and lubricants.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or GED.
- 0 -1 year of experience with aircraft related support equipment including hydraulic power units, electrical power units, aircraft jacks, aerostands, tugs and forklifts.
- Ground Support and tooling experience supporting aircraft.
- Candidates should have an understanding calibration and proof-loading of ground support equipment.
- Candidates should have great customer service skills.
- Mechanical aptitude and positive attitude.
- Mathematical ability.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Available to work any shift (With possibility of non-standard work week).
- Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift 50 pounds.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.