Aircraft Quality Inspectors
Aircraft Quality InspectorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Inspectors in Melbourne, Florida.
Inspect aircraft assembly activities and products for conformance with government and company standards and specifications. Report deviations and support preventive and corrective actions analysis aiming the delivery of products and services at their highest quality to customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspects the installation and operation of aircraft parts and equipment.
- Inspects work areas and practices to detect potential unsafe conditions.
- Read and understand the applicable technical information from Work Instructions, Drawings, Standards and Specifications.
- Use of inspection tools and test equipment applicable to the activity.
- Perform necessary work registers as requested by production and quality documents
- Prepare technical reports of quality deviations for engineering analysis.
- Support process of preventive and corrective actions plan analysis.
- H.S. Diploma or GED. Desired: A..S. degree in Aviation.
- Preferred: A&P License
- Technician Role requiring basic Skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the technical area assigned to.
- Generally 0-3 years of experience in area of responsibility experience as an aircraft A&P Mechanic plus two years inspection experience in a production environment.
- Desired: Prior Inspector work experience with aerospace quality systems that meet FAA requirements.
- Ability to read technical documents and interprets the information – metric system.
- Understand procedures, acting in problem solving, suggesting improvements.
- safety and operating procedures for power-on aircraft
- Application and use of precision measurement instruments and test equipment.
- Team worker
- Logic thinking
- Detail oriented
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations.
- This employee is subject to an annual vision test.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.