Aircraft InspectorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Inspectors in Melbourne, Florida.
- Coordinating with Production supervisory personnel to determine daily priorities
- Provide and document On the Job Training (OJT) to Inspection Personnel and maintenance personnel as needed
- Performing receiving inspection functions as authorized by the Chief Inspector
- Performing incoming and preliminary inspections
- Performing in-progress and final inspections
- Ensuring the Shift Turnover Report, clearly communicates any pertinent information and maintains communication and continuity and are completed post shift (all shifts) and filed daily
- Initiates Suspect Unapproved Parts reports as required
- Initiate Service Difficulty Reports as required
- Perform in process audits as required
- Perform internal audits as required
- Perform other duties as required by Director of Quality and Chief Inspector
Nature of Work:
- Reports to Chief Inspector;
- Work in, on, and around aircraft undergoing maintenance or alteration in hangar facility and on ramp;
- Potentially high stress environment;
- Some travel may be required.
- High School Diploma; Some College preferred;
- Must be certificated under 14 CFR part 65; Must have valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Aviation Inspection experience in an MRO environment, working on Commercial and Large Regional Aircraft
- Must be thoroughly familiar with the applicable regulations and proficient in the use of the various inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools appropriate for the work being performed;
- Must Speak, Understand, Read and Write English.
- High level of attention to detail
- Objective problem solving skills
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Excellent follow through/follow up skills
- Ability to build relationships within the company effectively and maintain good working relationships with all departments and employees.
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189.