STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Inspectors in Ypsilanti, Michigan!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of Aircraft / Engine Records in accordance with company and FAA standards.
- Perform the updating of master aircraft, engine, and component maintenance records, and verify reporting of aircraft/component maintenance, maintenance actions, and modifications.
- Provide constant monitoring of time controlled aircraft, engine, and components to ensure that inspections and removals are accomplished in compliance with FAA and company policies.
- Ensure accountability, correctness, and completeness of all legal documents pertaining to aircraft, engine, and component maintenance.
- Maintain a check and balance system of aircraft records in MISA and KARDEX.
- Perform receiving inspection on incoming parts and materials.
- Have at least 2 years experience in 14 CFR Part 121 air carrier maintenance or operations.
- FAA Mechanic Air frame and Power-plant Licenses required and experience with ADs, FARs, etc.
- Excellent skill level with aviation paperwork.
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.