Aircraft Interior Engineers (Level V)
Aircraft Interior Engineers (Level V)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Interior Engineers (Level V) in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to coordinate and track all department manpower demand and maintain the department resource plan.
- Serves as primary focal for the tracking and coordination of all engineering projects through the AA processing stage.
- Supports the development and FAA approval of the Passenger Safety Information Cards designs.
- Assist engineers with authoring engineering documents as required.
- Responsible for modeling of components, generation of LOPA installations, production drawings and specifications.
- Subject matter expert for aircraft interiors design.
- 10 years experience SIDA badge is REQUIRED TOC-R access.
- Project Management experience.
- Autocad familiarity, technical writing, and problem solving.
- Good Communication and listening skills.
- Able to work well in teams.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.