Aircraft Interior Painters
Aircraft Interior PaintersSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Interior Painters in Umm Ramool, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Do you want to join a rapidly growing, professional team in the Middle East?
We currently have vacancies to join our team in the UAE working for STS on a new and upcoming program for a premium flag carrier on an exciting aircraft upgrade project.
This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a dynamic and vibrant organisation, where you have the opportunity to make a real difference, we would like to hear from you.
This position would be a 2 year fixed term contractor role.
Reporting to the Paint Team Lead, this role requires the successful candidate to:
- Assures that all material, parts, tools, equipment, and documentation is prepared at the beginning of the shift
- Ensure flat and curved panel preparation, masking, and flat polishing to exceptional quality
- Ability to use polyurethane paints and epoxy primers
- Apply primer and topcoats in accordance with the work instruction sheets
- Be trained to be able to perform paint thickness and adhesion checks and record information
- Carry out work in compliance with company, health and safety and airport procedures and regulations
- Maintains a FOD free working area and cleans up bay area before and after work
- Behaves in a manner which reflects a professional approach when dealing with customers
- Keeps updated on new Technical Notices, Quality Notices issued, general and technical information
- Accepts appropriate training that will enable a more effective contribution
- Ensures that all work performed is completed in accordance with applicable processes and procedures, and is done in a safe manner
- Become familiar with and follow the procedures stipulated in the Safety & Quality Management Plan (SQMP) and become an active participant in the workplace safety program
- Maintains equipment and premises utilised by maintenance staff in a serviceable, clean and safe condition and expenses
- Good background in auto body repair and paint or similar training
- Experience with Fiberglass and composite fill and finish
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with aircraft paint and finish techniques
- Proven experience within the Aircraft interiors sector
- Ability to understand and work from Engineering drawings
- Ability to take, understand and follow verbal direction
- Be able to manage day to day workload unsupervised
- Must have a “hands on, can do attitude”
- Meet qualifying criteria for all required security clearances
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.