Aircraft Interior Technicians
Aircraft Interior TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Interior Technicians in Brunswick, Georgia!
The Aircraft Interior Technician II works under general supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools
- Prepare and install aircraft interior items in accordance with company operation procedures and quality standards
- Remove and re-install nut plates, inserts and other fasteners used in aircraft interiors
- Apply proper use of hardware and fittings on aircraft installations
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk
- Assist technicians, under supervision, with aircraft maintenance requirements
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience
- Experience in aerospace industry strongly preferred
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.