Aircraft Interior Technicians
Aircraft Interior TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Interior Technicians in San Antonio, Texas!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aircraft interior removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which will include fitting new cabinets, galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and ceiling panels, VIP windows, and carpet in accordance with engineering draw).
- Coordinate with Managers, Supervisors and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Mentor and train other Interior Installation Technicians.
- Review their work prior to sign off to ensure work complies with quality control standards. standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Must have 5 years experience commercial aircraft experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must hold a current and valid FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License or be able to obtain a repairmen certificate
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.