Aircraft Interior Technicians
Aircraft Interior TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Interior Technicians in San Antonio, Texas!
Responsibilities of the Interior Install Technician (Completions) include performing maintenance, alterations, or preventive maintenance on aircraft, interior component parts thereof; using the methods, techniques, and practices prescribed in the current Drawings provide for interior modifications, manufacturer’s maintenance manual or instructions, or other methods, techniques, and practices contained in the company manual system; using the tools, equipment, and test apparatus, within current calibration, to assure completion of the work is in accordance with regulations and high standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with the safe aircraft interior removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which will include fitting new cabinets, galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and ceiling panels, VIP windows, and carpet in accordance with engineering draw)
- Ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Lead Technicians will review their work prior to sign off to ensure work complies with quality control standards
- Accept the responsibilities as required to oversee projects or other technicians and assess requirements of assigned tasks to procure required materials and documentation for assigned tasks.
- Utilize the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work
- Comply with standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools
- Prepare and install aircraft interior items in accordance with company operation procedures and quality standards and approved data
- Will be required to remove and re-install nut plates, inserts and other fasteners used in aircraft interiors. Apply proper use of hardware and fittings on aircraft installations
- Comply safety, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk
- Assist technicians with aircraft maintenance requirements
- Adapt to sudden schedule changes and coordinate projects with other shops/departments as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in aircraft modification/alterations for VIP completions
- Must have strong knowledge of VIP/corporate interiors, components, materials and vendors
- A working knowledge of FAA certification requirements for VIP interiors and egress is required
- A proven track record of high quality work for a VIP interiors outfitter is required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.