Aircraft Interiors Installation Technicians I
Aircraft Interiors Installation Technicians ISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Interiors Installation Technicians I in Brunswick, Georgia!
The Aircraft Interiors Installation Technician I works under close supervision to remove and install and/or fabricate aircraft interiors by using company operating procedures and quality standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (galleys, closet, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and vanity ledge fill panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Specific fit and installation tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign off paperwork
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools
- Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED
- Applicable installation, fabrication or related experience or trade school preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Able to work any shift
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be computer literate.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.