Aircraft Interiors Technicians (Back Shop)
Aircraft Interiors Technicians (Back Shop)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Interiors Technicians (Back Shop) in La Vergne, Tennessee.
Hiring Note: This position is will be working in our client’s Back Shop in La Vergne, TN. First day of reporting and training will still be in Nashville and then you will go to La Vergne after that to work. We are looking for people who have experience with Composites and specifically Tedlar Experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform Interior repair using fiberglass, bondo, two-part bonding, tedlar, interior composites, in a shop environment.
- Repair or replace Galleys, Seats, Carpet, Lavatories, Overhead Bins, Windows, Trim, Moon Mats, Accessories.
- Perform lay-ups
- Fabricate parts as required and repair parts as needed using hand tools and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Test the performance and quality of installed items.
- Keep records and ensure documentation is signed.
- Three (3) or more years aircraft Interiors experience required.
- Personal tools required.
- US Driver’s license.
- Able to pass a background check and drug test.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Ackeedia.Patterson@ststechnicaljobs.com