Aircraft Interiors Technicians
Aircraft Interiors TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Interiors Technicians in Hudson, Wisconsin.
Disassemble, Repair, Paint, Laminate, and assemble various aircraft interior components and prepare them for return to service per repair instructions.
- Repair aircraft interior components such as sidewall panels, ceiling panels, door panels, galleys, lavatories, seats and various other interior components per FAA regulations.
- Disassemble components to level required to perform needed repairs
- Delaminate decorative materials as required through use of heat guns, scrapers, and chemicals.
- Sand and remove paint, filler, resin as needed to prepare composite surfaces for paint or decorative laminate.
- Repair using various composite repair and fill techniques to address damage such as cracks, nicks, gouges, scratches, blemishes, and composite delamination.
- Prep for Prime, Paint, and Glue by taping surfaces appropriately.
- Prime, Paint, Glue, using various application methods such as paint guns and manual applicators. (Experience Preferred but not required)
- Laminate composite components through heat vacuum lamination or hand lamination using laminates with heat activated or pressure sensitive glues.
- Bond subcomponents to composite components with various adhesives and bonding glues.
- Assemble with new parts or parts removed during disassembly.
- Assist Inspectors and Shipping Specialists with packaging components for return to customer.
- Meet daily goals as directed by the Lead Repair Technician.
- Comply with procedures laid out by the Lead Repair Technicians and Company Handbook.
- Record time and materials required for each job/work order
- Read and comply with Component Maintenance Manuals.
- Recommend and implement improved repair processes and procedures
- Clean and maintain work area
- This list is not all-inclusive. Duties may change at any time.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous work experience in maintenance or repair position.
- Good manual dexterity
- General knowledge and identification of basic hand tools
- Familiar with maintenance manuals
- Composite Repair or Body Shop Experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, crouch, bend and twist without restriction
- Basic working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- 18 month minimum of Aircraft Maintenance experience preferred but not required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.