Aircraft Line Maintenance Technicians
Aircraft Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Line Maintenance Technicians in Destin, Florida.
Nature of Work:
- Technicians working on aircraft, components or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with client policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals and FAA requirements
- Overhaul, maintenance and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment and associated components in accordance with client’s manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins and orders
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with client’s policy
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records
- A Technician, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification as described in the manual
- Responsible to keep the work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work and/or repair area as well as maintenance of company property
- Will process all necessary paperwork in a timely fashion
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 15 % overtime annually
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a Valid A&P License and HS Diploma or Equivalent; College preferred
- Must have three years aircraft line maintenance experience, recent A319/A320 experience required
- A320 family Gen Fam required (must provide a copy)
- Run-Taxi experience preferred
- Must have trouble shooting skills, avionics and sheet metal experience preferred
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.