STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Machinists in El Segundo, California!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans the layout, fabrication sets up and operates any type of precision machine tool to make original parts, tools, mechanisms, and devices and with the ability to perform operations such as grinding compound angles, internal and external spherical radii, threads, contours, and long exact tapers on products, parts, and assemblies or tools
- Selects, mounts, and aligns various specialized attachments and standard tooling
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications
- Dresses, trues, and shapes grinding wheels; uses a variety of precision measuring instruments
- Makes standard shop computations; and measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for grinding, and the fabrication of Jig & Fixture methods for production processes
- High School and 6 years’ additional education and/or AA Degree in related discipline and 3 years’ of related experience required
- Grinding and machining experience required
- Jig & Fixture experience preferred
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.