Aircraft Maintenance Check Managers
Aircraft Maintenance Check ManagersSTS
STS Aviation Services
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members to be part of our journey as the leading UK MRO. If you want to be part of the next chapter of our journey playing a key role at our hangar in Birmingham then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a growing, dynamic organisation, where you have opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
Are you an experienced Check Manager looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for Check Managers who will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of the allocated maintenance inputs and retaining oversight of the maintenance tasks to ensure regulatory compliance.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering allocated maintenance inputs to schedule – On Time, In Full, Safely
- Management and Supervision of all staff within their agreed area of responsibility
- Issue certificates of release to service for the specific aircraft type within the scope of approvals
- Allocation of tasks and responsibility within their work area.
- Provide and deliver daily production briefings (tool box chats)
- Develop solutions to deliver maintenance to target within budget
- Accountable for the standards and technical integrity of all work carried out under their control
- Category B licensed engineers must hold C certification by aircraft type
- Must hold Boeing & Airbus – preferably B737 and/or A320
- Minimum of 5 years Base Maintenance experience as a B1 and/or B2 certifying engineer
- Have a good working knowledge of Part 145 Aviation Legislation
- Flexible approach to working in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal & supervisory skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call +44 (0) 121 260 5344.