Aircraft Maintenance Control Supervisors
Aircraft Maintenance Control SupervisorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Control Supervisors in Orlando, Florida.
The Sup. MX Control is responsible for the information pipeline between the Maintenance Department and OCC for the day to day operation of on-going and planned maintenance on company operated aircraft. Providing supervision of the Maintenance Controllers on duty ensuring all work accomplished is per company policies. Monitoring deferrals and ensure planned action for correction at next scheduled overnight opportunity. Monitoring service checks and other planned events ensuring the routing to scheduled stations is accomplished. Conduct scheduled maintenance conference call with Management and Line Maintenance.
- Effective management and timely resolution of complex issues via analysis of manufacturer and troubleshooting data.
- Compliance with and quality audit of company maintenance process and procedures in Maintenance Control.
- Effective communication to Company relating to out of service aircraft and estimate of return to service time.
- Effective management and scheduling of aircraft service checks
- Effective management and correction of deferred maintenance items prior to expiration
- Scheduling of planned maintenance work;
- Borrow of components from other carriers to expedite repair of company operated aircraft.
- Purchase of parts, tooling to repair company operated aircraft.
- Movement of Maintenance Personnel.
- Scheduling of deferred maintenance items.
- Staffing requirements of Maintenance Control.
- Effectively cope with out of service aircraft and what is required to repair.
- Ability to quickly develop a plan for repair of aircraft, and down line changes to flight schedule as a result of out of service aircraft.
- Maintain composure at all times in high stress environment.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- High School Diploma
- A&P Certification
- FCC License Preferred
- Military or vocational training in aircraft maintenance.
- Prior Maintenance Control experience.
- Associates degree in applied science is preferred.
- 10 years experience in Heavy jet maintenance is preferred.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you did not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.